Apple One Banawa Heights offers three kinds of home: three-storey mansionettes, four-storey walk-up villas and 12 storey towers.
It's 2.8-hectare residential development in Good Shepherd Road, Banawa, Cebu City. Positioned as a private and exclusive, distinctly themed gated subdivision. A first-of-its-kind in Cebu City.
House types in Apple One Banawa Heights
Master Plan of Apple One Banawa Heights
AppleOne Banawa Heights s located in Good Shepherd Road, Banawa, Cebu City.
• Accessible thru Good Shepherd Road and Forest Hills.
• 200 meters away from Duterte Street Highway thru Good Shepherd Road.
• 500 meters away from Duterte Street Highway thru Forest Hills.
The area is very accessible to:
• Schools - Evangelical Theological College, Emmanuel College - Banawa Elementary School, Guadalupe National School
• Banks - China Bank, BDO, RCBC, PS Bank, Metro Bank, BPI and East West Bank
• Supermarkets and Public Market - Rustan’s Supermarket - One Pavilion Mall - Banawa Public Market
• Restaurants/Fastfood Chain - One Pavilion Mall, Rustan’s Commercial Complex - - Jollibee, Chowking, Dimsum Break and etc.
The area is very accessible to:
• Churches - Living Word Christian Ministries - Church of Nazarene - Baptist Church - Alliance of Two Hearts Church - Guadalupe Church - Sovereign Grace Church
• Hospitals - Chong Hua Hospital, Don Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center - Cebu Doctors Hospital and Visayan Community Medical Center
• Government Institutions - Capitol and Court of Appeals
Amenities of Apple One Banawa Heights
70% open spaces, which include a fully landscaped subdivision with generous walkways, jogging trails, and pocket gardens
o Keyless Access Control – a first of its kind in Cebu
o 5 Swimming pools
o Multi-function Gazebo
o Grand Fountain
o Grand Entrance Gate
o Parks and Playground
o Basketball Court
o Boutique Shops
o Alfresco Café
o Convenience Stores & other retail establishment to answer the needs of the residents
o Underground electrical system
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the requirements for reservation?
Buyers Info Sheet (BIS)
2 Valid IDs
Signed Computation Sheet
Paystub for the last 3 months, applicable only for Pag-ibig Financing NOTE: Buyers are only given 30 days for the completion of requirements. Otherwise, reservation fee will be forfeited.
2. What are the payment options ?
Deferred Payment- 24 mos. at 0% interest
Bank Financing- BDO and BPI
3. Where are the parking units located?
All parking areas are located at the basement of each building. There are also Towers with second floor podium parking.
4. How many parking units can I buy?
Each Buyer can purchase up to two (2) parking units.
5. How much is the Association Dues?
To be determined and to be announced later.
6. Can we have adjoining units?
Yes, all units are modularly designed.
7. Can a foreigner buy a unit?
Yes, all foreigners can buy a condo unit of not more than 1,000 Sqm. All titles are Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT).
8. How big is the road inside the subdivision?
10-meters wide road network.
9. When is the turn over of the unit?
The Towers- turn over will be on the 25th month (upon full payment of DP) The Villas- turn over will be on the 37th month (upon full payment of DP) Mansionette - turn over will be on the 49th month (upon full payment of DP)
10. What would be the First Batch of units to be sold?
• The Tower (6 Private Cluster) 12-Storey
• The Villas - ( 3 & 2 Private Cluster) 4-Storey
• Mansionette – (2 Buildings) 3-Storey
Condominiums and house and lots in Cebu City