WELCOME TO THE HERITAGE
The Heritage is built on what was formerly Hacienda Mandaue, which was owned by the ancestors of the family behind Maria Luisa Properties. Thus, The Heritage is fittingly named as it is a place deeply rooted in family history. In The Heritage, Maria Luisa Properties has come home and we invite you to do the same. We give you the gift of both the past and the future. Let us welcome you as you bring the richness of your own family history and allow it to take root here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where is it located?
- Located in Jagobiao, Mandaue City and Tugbongan Consolacion
2. Where are the access points to the subdivision?
- *Jagobiao National High School *Fooda Supermarket in Consiolacion & *Consolacion Public Market
3. How much is the investment per square meter?
- Investment starts at Php 9,000.00 per square meter
4. What is the required minimum value of houses to be built?
- Minimum cost of residential house is Php2.5 million.
5. Is there a maximum building height? What are the easement requirements?
- Maximum building height is 9 meters from the highest elevation point.
- The property is subject to an easement of 3 meters at the front and 2 meters on the sides and rear.
6. What Type of Materials and Architectures are required?
- All buildings must be of strong materials and of the type of architecture that is in harmony with the surrounding landscape and homes in the vicinity.
7. Do all your lots have clean Titles?
- Yes. We don’t sell lots that are not titled. And we guarantee that all our titles are free from liens and encumbrances.
8. How long will processing of individual titles take?
- From Deed of Absolute Sale (DAS) it takes 5 to 6 months
9. When can I build my home in “The Heritage”?
- Full payment is required before you can start building your home.
Reservation Fee: PHP 30,000.00
(Good for 15 DAYS, non-refundable & non-transferable. This will form part of the total contract price.)
2. BANK LOAN FINANCING
3. IN-HOUSE FINANCING
-30% Downpayment -24% Downpayment
-70% Balance (payable up to 3 years) -76% Balance (payable up to 3 years)
Total Land Area = 13.6 Hectares
Total No. of Saleable Lots = 246 lots
Total Area of Saleable Lots = 81, 359 sq.mtrs
Phase 1 = 29, 816 sq. m; No. of saleable lots = 97 lots
Phase 2 = 27, 595 sq. m; No. of saleable lots = 87 lots
Phase 3 = 23, 948 sq.m; No. of saleable lots = 62 lots
- Water System Facility
MCWD (Metropolitan Cebu Water District), Water pressure - Morning = 30 psi, Evening = 35 – 40 psi
Pipe used = PVC Eslon Blue Pipe ( 200 psi), Hydrotesting at 150 psi
- Power Facility
VECO ( Visayan Electric Company)
* PCCP ( Portland Cement Concrete Pavement)
* Thickness Minimum Thickness = 7” or 18 cm.
Maximum Thickness = 8” or 20 cm.
- ROW ( Right Of Way), Composed of:
1.Sidewalk 2.Planting Strip 3.Curb & Gutter 4.Road
- Master Planner
* Subdivision Scheme; Conceptualize the Development of The Heritage Subdivision
* Includes the planning of the saleable lots (cutting of lots), the proposed roads with its corresponding routes
- The Designer
DCCD Engineering Corporation
* Designs all Civil works ( design of ROW, road profiles, drainage system, profile of drainage & sewer system,STF, detention pond & etc.)
- General Contractor
BSP and Company
* General Contractor – execution of plans & specifications based on the approved design
- Water Line System | MCWD (Metropolitan Cebu Water District) * Design & Layout of the water line system
- Power Line Distribution | VECO (Visayan Electric Company) * Design, layout & installation
- Landscape | Espina Architects & Associates * Beautification of the entrances, planting strips, open spaces & etc
- Soil Investigation | CN Ramientos * Soil Exploration & Evaluation
Clubhouse | * Designer – EG&A (Archt. Eduardo Gallego & Associates) * Contractor – JY Construction
Guardhouse | * Designer – EG&A (Archt. Eduardo Gallego & Associates) * Contractor – Anything Timber
Condominium and house and lot for sale or for rent in Mandaue City
Do you like Mandaue City?